Friday, October 7, 2011

Go-go Dancer

It all starts off with reading the emotion of your subject, and quickly formulating a image that would best suit your vision.

No editing right out the camera
In my last Perfect Shot post, I said  that

"Nightlife Photography isn't hard but it sure would make you feel like a mathematician. Remembering the right ISO with that works well with the shutter, F-stop and appropriate Flash speed". 

So, I figured out why not check and see what a pop up flash can really do...?

Capturing nightlife photographs for the promotional company name Dallas Entourage at Kinki's Lounge in Dallas, Texas. It’s fitting to capture creative shots, rather than your typical snaps you normally see. 
In order to achieve this image, my camera stands wouldn't be the typical neither. For this shot, I was practically standing on a three inch thick rail, holding onto the pole with one hand and in the other my camera, all to get above the Gogo girl. This shot followed the old saying "The Third time is a charm". The first capture she was looking away, and the second a random guy popped into the photo.



Final version with edit 


Any other questions feel free to ask...
And check out my website
DListPhotos

2 comments:

Katty said...

What song was playing? Maybe feeling on your booty by Rkelly, ole dude straight copt a feel on the lady in the orange dress. Lol

Unknown said...

To tell you the truth I really don't remember what song was being played. lol. Thanks for commenting by the way, and stay tuned in for more.

Post a Comment