Sunday, November 6, 2011

Backstage with Third Eye Blind





Third Eye Blind live on stage
Yesterday I was blessed with a backstage pass for 3eB (Third Eye Blind) some fine print did follow, which they stated there has to be no flashes and, that I could of only been in the pit for three of there sounds. Small worries especially with todays DSLR and there advance usage of High ISO. They performed for a free show at The Switchyard in Carrollton, Texas.  The image above is the band members of the Third Eye Blind live on stage as the play there tunes. With minimum chimping, I was basically in a "set it and forget"mode and was able to archive the image that you see here. As they say, "It's not what you know,  but who you know". Why not have a balance of them both, my photography seems to be getting better due to my knowledge.  Thus, working with more business minded people is becoming more simple like a breathe of fresh.
         



2 comments:

Don34Daniels said...

These pics are nice DList hell I wish I would have known about that concert. I have so would have been there!!!! 3eB is one of favorite bands anyways good pics!!!!

Unknown said...

@Don34Daniels Thanks for the support, It was a free concert also. But a friend of a friend hooked me up with backstage passes. I'd never know until today.

Post a Comment