Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lighting setup

RJ de Jackson Photo-shoot Lighting setup
FOR THE PHOTO GEEKS LIKE MYSELF
Description: 
The Photo shoot with RJ de Jackson with my Nikon D90, attached with my trusted Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 I was ready. This Photo Shoot was extremely laid back, as there was music jamming in the background, "Let me buy you a drink" -by T.Pain
Nevertheless, this concept/ look I was going for was a sexy geek. I had uploaded a sneak peek of this shoot and, another photographer stated that it was off topic on this series. He had suggested that it would have been better if I was to use smaller framed glasses. In response to that look, I interrupted more of a slutty geek (whoa there...!) than a sexy nerdy geek. 

Do comment back and let me know what you think..?


Items: 

Props:- Grey background 
Roll paper. 

Camera:- Nikon D90 
With a radio transmitter attach via the hot shoe 

Lighting:- Softbox 
on light stand with radio receiver attached. 

Model:- RJ de Jackson 
An amazing aspiring model.... 



Click here to view image on the left and Click here to view the image on the right


0 comments:

Post a Comment